Friday, November 14, 2008

Will someone get this monkey off my back?

Our Princess Aurora did not want to play nicely by herself as I prepared dinner and did dishes. She wanted to be held. So I strapped her in the pack and had Rique carry her around while I got the dinner ready...just kidding. I carried this monkey on my back for near an hour, she was happy to be part of everything, and I was happy she wasn't fussing. However, my shoulders are feeling it now.
We took this picture with Aurora and Rique just before the two of them tipped over.

4 comments:

James and Tiff said...

You are so cute! I love the blog! Check ours out at jamesandtiff.blogspot.com:) Your family is awesome!

Jansen Tribe said...

too cute! I love the pictures! Hey we are setting our blog to private so send me your email and I will be sending you an invitation.

Laurel said...

Very cute - and I understand the stiff shoulder part, who knew kids would be such a good workout?
By the way, if you get the urge to do any more canning - we have some apples on our tree going to waste (or maybe someday you can show me how to make applesauce).

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

What a darling picture!!! What a strong little man!!! I too love your blog!!