Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve




Christmas Eve is the big deal for Seth's side of the family. So, we had his parents and siblings over for tamales and merriment. Seth's mom made a delicious meal that anyone would envy, all I had to do was a salad.
After we were all full, we got our snow clothes on and went for a few runs on our makeshift slide straight off our front porch. It was all fun in games until Seth's near death experience. He jumped on the tube, but face planted it. His entire body lifted up and over, minus his head and neck, that was delayed until the end. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head as he rolled off the snow slide. I imagined the rest of our eve spent in the emergency room, I was so scared. Heavenly Father was watching out for us though, because amazingly enough, Seth was able to get up, walk, stretch and is just fine. Or at least he fakes really good so as not to scare me.

No comments: