Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Soccer


Hurray!!! Soccer is finally here. I think we've been waiting for this day since we saw the ultrasound results. What a huge milestone.
Rique was so excited, and a little nervous I think. He listened intently to his coach's every command and answered back with every comment. If the coach ended his statement with an "okay?" Rique was sure to respond that that was "okay", if the coach asked if they "got it?" Rique assured him by saying "got it", and so on and so forth, "alright?"..."alright!" No biggy, but I think he was the only one answering. I love him so much!
I'm so proud of him and his enthusiasm I'm sure it'll be a great thing for him.

Here are some pictures.

He brought (left and lost) his ball to practice.
Listening intently to Coach.

Loving it!






He's a natural.




Always on task.





The team




















No comments: