Saturday, July 25, 2009

American Fork Canyon, Wednesday

My parents arrived on Tuesday morning to spend the week with us. My dad promptly set up the swing set they brought the kids and then it was off to the pool. No pictures were taken. Rique got the men to pose with him by the fire. He told Grandpa where to stand and had his papa join him by placing their feet on the fire pit.
Unposed, but just as good.

Aurora loves to take off peoples glasses. Luckily or unluckily, Grandma and Grandpa Sandoval both wear glasses.

My dad would let her take the glasses, such a softy.

I'm not sure who looks happier here.

We just happened to all be wearing the same color.





Wednesday we drove up AF Canyon and BBQ'd. I loved how cool it was, I think the temperature jumped up ten degrees when we exited the canyon.






Rique loved scaling the rocks, but getting down was a bit more tricky.







Everything is more fun when you're dirty, I should have this phrase framed in my home.








Rique started the messiness by handling old charred wood.










No comments: