Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Coming Home from the Hospital

My amazing husband redid our bedroom, complete with new bed that he constructed himself while I was at the hospital. It was a wonderful surprise.

Rique loves holding his baby, and Aurora loves the cookies I brought from the hospital.Aurora welcomes Joaquin

Joaquin checking out his new surroundings.Our three kids
My sweet Mei on my lap. Just after this picture was taken, she slid off and went to check out her new baby brother.
Coming inside.
Aurora running to greet us.
Seth and I with Joaquin in our driveway.
With Enrique and Aurora, they made me go out in a wheel chair. With Joaquin, they let me walk. Seth was pleasantly surprised at how light the carrier was. I had to remind him that the last time he was carrying it, it held our one year old daughter.

No comments: