Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanya!












I got to sleep in.
I didn't have to prepare a single meal.
I got tons of hugs and kisses, neat gifts and beautiful cards.
31 is turning into a great year.

Seth started my morning with sweet rolls and chocolate milk (my favorite) accompanied by a pot of yellow daisies for me.

I had so many things I wanted to do on my special day, but the most important to me was spending time with my little family. Thank you for taking the day off, Seth.

Enrique made me a birthday card on his very own. I especially like the portrait of me with my arms and legs coming out of my head and my hair standing straight up. And he thinks I'm beautiful.

With my breakfast, I opened my package from Mom and Dad. Thank you so much for the brownies and gift card to Ross.

We went out for Chinese food and then to Ross. Seth walked around the store with the kids while I shopped in peace. I ended up getting some very comfortable pants and bubble bath.

In the evening, Roxsana and Jarom invited us over for a birthday dinner, Carne Asada, beans, rice, and hot dogs and chips for the kids. It was wonderful. She had her tiki torches lit outside along with paper globe lanterns hanging in the porch. There was even music.
To top of the evening, Seth made me a delicious birthday cake (lemon, also my favorite) and Jarom brought out sparklers and glow sticks for everyone.

It was fun to get gifts from everyone, I felt very special.

No comments: