Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rique Meets Miles



After he had woken up, he ran to the living room looking around, I suppose he was expecting to see his puppy from Santa. He looked a little disappointed, I asked where his puppy was and teased that I guessed Santa didn't bring it. With his great faith, Rique replied that Santa was going to bring his puppy on the Polar Express.

We let Enrique open his gift from Tia Roxsana and Tio Jarom first since it was the leash and collar we would need for Miles' arrival. When he opened it he looked a little let down. And we teased that he would have to wait until next year for Santa to bring him his dog (we're so mean.)

But then the surprise at the door cheered him up. We especially like the little jig he does as he meets his Miles.

2 comments:

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

Tanya, I have tears in my eyes!! That was so special!! He'll NEVER forget that Christmas. He is such a sweet boy and he'll be the best little "master" to that dog. I loved the video clip. Thanks for sharing!! Made my whole day!!

Breeda said...

Hello...it is so fun finding friends from home! Cute blog...I'll be following it.

You all look great! Cute fam!