Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We love Miles

Miles was scared of all the commotion Christmas morning. Poor thing wanted to be inside the kennel until he could assess the situation. Rique didn't mind, he was so happy that Santa had brought him his puppy.He peeked out, not sure of all the people and new smells.Then he would stretch trying to come out as far as he could without letting his hind legs leave the kennel.


He recognized Seth and I and stuck close to us.
I think Seth was just as excited as Rique to get our puppy from Santa.
So was I. I love how he follows me around and listens so well. Maybe it'll rub off on Enrique.The fun really began when we went outside to play.

Isn't he beautiful?
Seth and Rique shoveled a track in our backyard for them to run with Miles. I love to watch the two of them play together in the backyard. Its so sweet to hear Enrique laugh as he runs with his pup.

No comments: