Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brothers at Play

Enrique was kind of down yesterday, no real reason as far as we could find, just having one of those days. All until he started playing with Joaquin. Joaquin was playing with his elephants and I told Rique that Joaquin would like it if he played with him. Of course Joaquin loved it and that lifted Rique's spirits.I love watching my children play by themselves for the first times, I hadn't ever seen Joaquin play with animals and make noises before, it was very sweet. Enrique was also very good at Zebra noises, he didn't get it from me.
We talked about how helping others makes us feel good and that if we're feeling sad, it might help to find a way we can do something good for another person.
I love all the sounds that boys make while playing, I don't know where they come up with them.

The animals are trying to destroy each other, this makes the boys happy, and me too.

No comments: