Thursday, August 27, 2009

Morning of Kindergarden

We all woke up on time, ate waffles, wienies & huevos, and milk.
Rique got dressed, fed Miles, and straightened his room.Rora is excited for her big brother.Seth and Rique walked ahead, Aurora, Joaquin and I took up the rear.In front of Forbes Elementary with his Speed Racer Backpack from Tia Delesme & Uncle Aaron.All the little ones lined up to go to school after they gave Mrs. Collard their homework.
Doesn't he look sharp? (Besides the bad haircut.)



Here is Rique going to school. We've been anticipating this day for a long time. My favorite part is when he tells me that he loves me and says good bye. I know he's having a great time. I can't wait to see him in a couple of hours and hear all about it.

2 comments:

Mario Ariela said...

He is growing up so fast. You guys are doing a great job raising him!

Mario Ariela said...

He is growing up so fast. Enrique is a great boy, he is smart, caring and a joy to have in the family. You guys are doing a great job raising him and your other kids!