Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I was so excited to go to the kids' mall show like old times, but it was so not like old times. We sat through about twenty minutes of it and then we were off to the playground. It was fun to see Enrique get picked as a volunteer. When asked what he'd like to be when he grows up, he said, "A mailman." Later in the car I asked him why a mailman and he said because then he could give mail to all of his family. I guess he still doesn't quite grasp the job of the mailman, but I was impressed with his originality, the first kid wanted to be a jedi knight. My grandpa was a mailman and it worked just great for him.
After the mall we went to the park with cousins. Aurora is treated like a princess by all of her cousins. Jayden pushes her in the swing from the back, and Nathan from the front. I hope this doesn't go to her head, or if it does, I hope they're prepared to continue the royal treatment indefinitely.

As for me, I am very tired and sunburned. And pregnant.


1 comment:

James and Tiff said...

It has been so fun seeing all of your updates! I am ready for you to come home however....:) When do you get back?