Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today was my day and we got to do all the fun stuff that I wanted to do, can you tell how much the kids enjoyed it? I wasn't all that bad. We started at Allison's for breakfast. Enrique got a Dino cake and Rora got a little of everything, including strawberries. The biscuits there are awesome, I asked for the recipe and they said that unfortunately they don't give it out, but that even if they did give it out, one of the vital ingredients can only be bought from Canada in bulk. What do you think that means? These biscuits are amazing and I don't buy the whole Canada thing.
After breakfast, we went thrift store shopping.
Today's purchases included:
safety bed rail:1.95
2 pairs of sandals for Rora: 4.00
maternity capris: 1.95
Folding Beach Chair: .90
Soccer Ball: .60
Time spent finding fun deals while Rique and Rora were entertained by grandparents: Priceless

After gathering our gear, we headed out to the beach. It was a bit cloudy, but cleared up for us to enjoy some time together.

I braved the cold and played in the ocean with Rique and was very glad I did. We both had a lot of fun jumping over the waves and getting wetter than we'd planned on.


Rora likes the beach too, just prefers to see the ocean waves at a 3-4foot distance above ground.

Grandpa read a book and served us watermelon on demand. Watermelon is my favorite food, didn't I say this was my "best" day.


Grandma was there at the beach too, she was just taking most of the pictures.
We ended the day by eating pizza, showering, getting cozy in PJs and watching Bed Time Stories with ice cream of course. The only thing that would make this day more perfect would be to have shared it with Seth. We miss you, only one more day left.








No comments: