Friday, August 22, 2008

Brother and Sister

Can there be too much love?
Enrique loves his sister so much. This morning he was singing "If you're happy and you know it" with Aurora, going through all the motions with her. This is a picture of him climbing on top of the rocker with her in it and giving her a hug, I thought it was too cute.
Aurora loves her big brother too. Her face lights up when he's around. She loves to watch him play in his room from her jumper and enjoys trying to figure him out. Lately she's started to join in with Enrique and talk her baby talk. The look on her face suggests she really is trying to communicate with us.
I love these kids.

2 comments:

marisa said...

So you make the rest of us look really bad with all the fun thigns you do for your little ones! I keep saying one of these days we'll get around to working on our letters! You've inspired me though and I promise to work harder...it was fun to see everything you had posted on your blog!

Tanya said...

I enjoy posting things for our family and friends to see back in California, I also like to have evidience of the work we do together when Papa is at work, so it motivates me to have something to take a picture of.
Rique and I will be doing our preschool at home so we need to get him ready for school next year.