Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Day

Instead of school work today, I thought we could use a change and do yard work. I've decided that exercise is overrated. I want to get in shape while beautifying my yards. I sweat and I get sore, so I think its just as good as an exercise video.Enrique doesn't seem to care for yard work. He says, "Its too hard." All the more reason to make it part of our daily routine.While I trimmed and weeded, Rique's job was to put the yard waste in the garbage can. It was more work to get him to do his job than it would have been to do it myself. But the point is to teach him, so we may have a long road ahead of us.
Tia Roxsana and Grandma Granados stopped by to say hi. It was her birthday.
Enrique thought she looked like a tiger in her shirt, he showed her this picture and then took her picture with the camera.
Rique took this picture of Baby Mei.
Sometimes Rique just grabs the camera and starts taking photos. He does a good job, and the ones that don't turn out I can just erase, so I let him.








Besides the photo of Rique, he took all of these.
After a nice cool bath and the movie Tarzan in the basement, Enrique felt better (he had a fever in the late afternoon.)
The bath looked so refreshing, after he was done and occupied, Aurora and I had our turn. It was so nice to relax and enjoy being clean.

No comments: